Voting

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Honey....I'm home! Well...More like my 2nd home!

Yep, you guessed it! I am back in the wonderful land of gyros, feta cheese, and white houses with blue accents. Greece, as well as the family I am staying with welcomed me with open arms! I must say, I forgot how beautiful it is here. As I came in on the plane, everyone including myself was looking out the windows at the beauty that surrounds you while flying into Greece...the bright blue water with specks of islands all around...You'll have to use your imagination a little on this one since I was not at a window seat to take a picture...ha! I am amazed again at how the Lord has blessed me once again to come here. I would not have imagined that I would be here one year later.

So what am I doing here you may ask? Or maybe you don't care...I'll tell you anyways! :) I am working as a private English tutor for a family. I teach a 4 and 6 year old. I will be reading and playing games with the kids and just surrounding them with English all day. I also get to go on vacation to some of the islands with the family, which is really cool! The family is great, very nice and very generous. The kids are sweet with your normal 4 and 6 year old issues! The house is amazing...5 floors and an elevator! I have my own room and bathroom, too.

I am excited for what the Lord will be teaching me and how he'l be using me on this trip. I have a feeling there will be some interesting lessons to be learned...

Well...that's it for now folks...will post again soon! :)

No comments: