Voting

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Dream Come True!


A few days ago, I was pretty much the happiest woman in the world...Well, I still might be actually. I still catch myself smiling to myself and daydreaming about the day that I met....Sakis Rouvas. If you don't know who he is, it's ok! I didn't know until I came to Greece the first time. He is the biggest and most famous pop star singer in Greece...maybe like a Justin Timberlake but WAY BETTER! My Greek friends always used to laugh at me last year and would make jokes that I was his biggest fan...pretty funny since I am American. Well this time around, I had this instinct or gut feeling that I would see Sakis on my trip to Greece. I figured the chances were high since I was going to some pretty ritzy places with the family that I am working for.

Well one afternoon while sitting on a beach in Mykonos with the family, another lady comes up to us and says that Sakis is on the beach with his family. The lady I work for informs me that she knows the people he is with and we can go down there and talk to them. I totally brought my camera with me. So I think I was so excited that I actually was skipping towards him. Anyways, we met the other people he was with and met HIM! The lady I work for asked him if I could take a picture with him...I think it helped to say that I was from America...I mean really...how many fans does he really have in America?!? So we took like 3 pictures and I was the happiest camper!I am usually not the type of person to take a picture with celebrities...They are just normal people but I knew that no one would believe me and that my Greek friends would be super excited to see them. Oh yeah, and we also found out that he will be vacationing with us in Crete.....Wow, what a nice surprise! So folks....maybe more Sakis pictures to come!

No comments: