Voting

Monday, April 27, 2009

children's camp...

After the sports tournament, I went up to Filirou (a town near Thessaloniki) and helped out with Child Evangelism Fellowship (a very famous organization that works with children). They had a camp for kids from 8 to about 14 years old. I was blessed to have a cabin of mostly english speaking girls. One girl was from a missionary family so she was fluent in Greek and English, 3 other girls spoke english pretty well, and then 2 girls did not know english but we just translated to them. It was a fun couple of days with the girls and I got to have some really good talks with them about their faith and got to tell them a little bit about my own story. A lot of the other kids thought it was really fun to go around and teach me greek vocabulary so I learned a bunch of new words!


Here is my cabin of wonderful girls!


One of the girls and I!




I climbed the rock wall and made it to the top! Wahoo!



Here is a video of the cheer that my cabin came up with...If you listen, you will even hear me speak Greek....Amazing! :)

No comments: