Voting

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Because even if He doesn't...

supply the money, give you the job you want or answer your prayer the way you want Him to...Our God is still faithful and good! He has a reason for everything and He has got the WHOLE WIDE WORLD in His hands. He always remains faithful to us even we are faithless.

I have been praying for the country of Greece and I would ask you to do the same if you're reading this! I walked around The Plaka the other day because I had an hour to waste and the sun was starting to set and it was a beautiful view. I found this awesome spot to sit at where I could look forward and see The Acropolis and then if I looked to my right, I could see the rollings hills (well more like mountains to a Chicagoian) and the city of Athens. I was listening to a song and I made it my prayer that night for this country and for those of you that have not had the awesome privledge of being able to call Jesus, Lord of yourt life. The song says..."Chains be broken, Lives be healed, Eyes be opened, Christ is revealed!"
I hope that we all want this for our life so that we can become more and more like Jesus everyday because He is so worth it!

Over the weekend, I got to go to a Sunday school class and I got to say the bible verse in Greek to the kids, they were trying to help me! :) I also got to see Port Piraeus, which is realy beautiful and has a lot of history to it and I went to a Greek woman's house for lunch after church which was really great and the food was awesome! We also played some games, which is really funny when there are major language barriers! Last night, I went and played with the refugee kids and got to draw flowers and suns on their faces and just got to love on them. It was fabulous! I also went to a Persian restaurant afterwards which had amazing food! Can you tell I love to eat?!? haha...Anyways, here is a word for you guys to learn...Plaka mou kaneis (I spelled it phonetically)...It means, "You gotta be kidding me!" :)

No comments: